The Desert of Pennsylvania
Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles Mystic Shrine of
North and South America and its Jurisdictions, Inc.
John P. Goss, No. 1 Imperial Deputy of the Desert
January 1, 2016
HEAR YE, HEAR YE
Be it known that I, John P. Goss, Imperial Deputy of the Desert of Pennsylvania and by virtue of the Authority in me vested, in accordance with Article IV of the Constitution and General Laws of the A.E.A.O.N.M.S., Inc. do hereby summons all Imperial Officers, Past and Present of all Constituent Temples in the Desert of Pennsylvania to convene at: The Annual Desert Conference which will begin May 21st, 2016 at the:
Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
76 Industrial Hwy.
Essington, PA 19029
I am confident that the 2016 Desert Conference of Temples and Courts will provide all Nobles and Daughters with an opportunity to display harmony, benevolence, togetherness in our charitable endeavors.
This year we are honored to have our Desert Conference hosted by Amen Ra Temple No. 158 and Amen Ra Court U.D.
Desert of Pennsylvania, Theme is “Looking back to the Past, Preparing for the Future, while working in the Present”.
Annual reports will be received from the Deputies of the Oasis, Desert Officers, Committees, the State of the Desert and such other Reports/Business as may be legally brought to the conference.
The Illustrious Potentates, Chief and Assistance Rabbans and Nobles from each Temple are expected to be in attendance.
TEMPLE and COURT REPRESENTATION
Illustrious Potentates, Chief and Assistant Rabbans, Illustrious Commandresses First and Second Lieutenant Commandresses, Nobles and Daughters are expected to be in attendance.
It is with great pleasure to introduce Amen-Ra #158 back to the Desert of Pennsylvania
This temple has come back with a vengeance. Not only is it back, but the oasis is now in Norristown, PA. Welcome back Nobles & Daughters!!!
123nd Imperial Council Session, A.E.A.O.N.M.S., Inc.
105th Imperial Court Session, Daughters of Isis
August 12-18, 2016
Make your reservations today!
- Registration/Housing Guide (click here for details)
- Housing Form (click here for details)
- Registration and Souvenir Journal Ad Form (click here for details)
- Please click on the link to download Dr. Watkins' Health Tips while attending Imperial Session (click here for details)
- Dialysis Clinics (click here for details)
- Meeting Space Request Form (click here for details)
- Shriner Vendor Application (click here for details)
- Delta Airlines Promotion (click here for details)
- Maps of Hotels - Downtown | Westshore
- Hotel Parking Prices (forthcoming)
- Transportation (forthcoming)
- Imperial Session Agenda (forthcoming)
- Student Aid Daughters Competion Guidlines (click here for details)
- Student Aid Nobles Competion Guidlines (click here for details)
- Student Aid Flyer (click here for details)
- Student Aid Line Dancing Registration (click here for details)
Do you have pics that you'd like to see
posted on the Desert's website?
Do you have something that you'd like
to share with the desert?
Let us hear from you!